Now Hiring: Research Associate
The Research Associate will work closely with the Director of R&D and the entire R&D team. Currently the company aims to develop novel electrolyte materials for lithium-ion batteries with a wide variety of end user applications. The company will provide competitive compensation for this job. This role is located in Ithaca, NY. This job requires US citizenship or permanent residence.
* B.S. or Masters in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related fields.
* Demonstrated experience in membrane fabrication technology
* Experience with polymer-characterizations is preferred
* Fast learner with passion and dedication
* Willingness to execute on multiple tasks in a fast paced start-up environment
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include, but not restricted to:
* Design experiments based on previous results, literature review and consultation with scientific advisors
* Analyze data and present to internal team and external collaborators as needed
* Assist in patent application documentation and grant application/report preparation
* Strict compliance with established safety protocols and Cornell EH&S procedures at all times
* Compliance with all company protocols related to confidentiality, assignment of inventions, and other policies/duties as identified or assigned
Lionano® , a Cornell spin-off company, is advancing high-performance, high-quality materials for the lithium-ion battery industry. The company is located in the McGovern Center on Cornell campus (Ithaca, NY). The company is well funded by government grants, venture capital and intellectually supported by multiple scientific advisors including world-renowned battery industry veterans.
Job title and compensation based on experience. Lionano is an equal opportunity employer. Job Type: Full-time
To apply, send a resume and publication list to email@example.com
Now Hiring: Director of Manufacturing
Lionano is a company focused on developing and production of high-performance, high-quality materials for lithium-ion batteries (LIBs). Lionano is seeking a dedicated, seasoned Director of Manufacturing with a proven ability to set up a manufacturing plant and oversee the production process. The successful candidate will report to the CTO.
* Over 5 years’ chemical industry experience, especially in cathode materials for Li-ion battery e.g. lithium iron phosphate, cobalt acid lithium materials, NCA materials and NCM materials
* Provide leadership to the manufacturing department
* Experience in Automated production will be preferred
* Experience in establishment of plant and design of production process will be preferred
* Relevant education background will be needed
* In charge of the establishment of manufacturing plant and the design of operation processes.
* Oversee the operation of the manufacturing plant
* In charge of managing the quality, quantity and the delivery date of the productions, to meet the clients’ requirement
* Cooperate with the management of the group, coordinate with other departments
The company will provide market-competitive compensation and stock option plan for this position. Lionano is an equal opportunity employer. Job Type: Full-time.
To apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lionano Inc. | email@example.com